Tuesday, July 1

Week 4 in UT

My last week in UT was jammed pack with fun! Burke arrived on Tuesday and it was so wonderful to have him with me again. The girls were just as happy as I was to see their Daddy. Burke's arrival meant a lot of fun activities with the whole Johnson clan; including dinner at the park, an afternoon at the zoo and a family BBQ.













On Saturday we attended Ashley's wedding. The marriage ceremony took place at the Salt Lake Temple. It was such a wonderful experience to have our family together at the temple. It strengthens my knowledge that we will be an eternal family. Daniel is a great addition to the clan and they are a wonderful couple.

It was a very hot day and very busy day at the Temple. We had to wait for about an hour for family pictures. Once we finished we headed home to nap the girls and get ready for the dinner that night. It was a wonderful dinner and the girls looked darling in their dresses. I finished them the night before and I am so glad I made the effort. They loved to spin and twirl in them and it made Ashley's wedding very special and memorable for them.









The whole trip was wonderful and I am grateful to my Mom and Dad for putting up with us for four weeks and paying for our airfare. We love all our family and miss them so much already.

2 comments:

The Henrich Family said...

Looks like you had an awesome trip Corinne! LOVE the photo of you four sisters together. You are all so beautiful.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Looks like and sounds like a wonderful time and you got to see your husband's family as well.