Sunday, October 12

My Life

I am always posting stuff about the girls and I forget to fill you in on all I am doing right now. Which is a lot. I feel like I woke up this morning and all of a sudden I was a grown up. How does that happen? I am turning 28 this month, I have been married over seven years, my husband is three classes away from a Masters Degree, I have three children, three cars, (yep Burke got a truck) and three church callings. Nope not a type-O I currently have three callings. You have to love living in the mission field. So to give you an idea (and a record for posterity) I am going to record my schedule for this week here in my blog

Monday October 13th Columbus Day
Burke should have today off but he had to go in for a meeting with the engineers for his program who never take holidays. Clean the house. Finish the laundry: Five pairs of pajamas, three sets of twin sheets, four towels, three pillow cases and, two stuffed animals that 24 hours ago were covered with Susanna's throw up. Make phone calls to the choir directors at the community collage, local churches, and high school in Gardner. (calling number one ward activity chair and producer of the inter-faith choir performing the Messiah this Christmas) Go grocery shopping so we can stop eating top ramen Oh don't forget to buy some Zyrtec so I don't get sick too. Have Family Night.

Tuesday October 14th
Post Messiah Fliers on the community board at Library and City Hall. 12:00 Take Jennah to Pre-school. Bake several dozen cookies for the combined Young Mens and Young Womens Halloween party on Wednesday ( Calling number two Young Women's President) 3:00 Pick Jennah up from Pre-school. Call the newspaper to have this weeks choir rehearsal posted in the religion calender for Sunday. 6:00 Visit teach Julia ( calling number three visiting teaching).

Wednesday October 15th Happy Birthday Mom!!
12:00 Take Jennah to pre-school. Call the parents of the young women to remind them of the Stake Standards Activity on Saturday. (Wait I can delegate that one to my secretary:) Take a nap (I am assuming I will be sick by this point). 3:00 Pick up Jennah from pre-school. Make an early dinner and pack the car with supplies for the Halloween Party. Put on my costume. 6:00 Take the entire family to the Church ( did I mention Burke is the Scout Master and 1st counselor in the Young Mens so we both have to be at the Church every Wednesday night) Set up for party. 7:00 drop the girls off at the nursery (thank you Bishop!!) Have a fun party with the youth. Clean up from party.

Thursday October 16th
Clean my house. Bake a birthday cake. 12:00 Take Jennah to Pre-school. Shop for birthday supplies for Jennah's party. Make follow up phone calls for the Messiah Choir. 3:00 Pick Jennah up from Pre-school. 3:30 Drive to the Airport to pick up Kathleen.

Friday October 17th
Finish cleaning my house. 12:00 Take Jennah to Pre-school. Decorate Birthday Cake. Decorate House. 3:00 Pick Jennah up from Pre-school. 4:30 Referee 10 kids at a sugar loaded Birthday Party. Clean up from Birthday Party.

Saturday October 18th
Sleep In!!! 11:00 Go to the church to can my food storage. Clean my house. Take Liddy to the portrait studio. Set up house for Liddy's blessing luncheon. Make all the food for the Luncheon.

Sunday October 19th
8:30 meeting at church. 9:30 Stake Temple Recommend interview. 10:00 Liddy's blessing( wich we happened to schedule on Ward Conference) 11:15 Greet Stake Young Womens Leaders ( send the rest of the family home to start the luncheon) 11:30 Liddy's blessing luncheon at our house. Clean up from Luncheon. 7-9 pm Attend Choir rehearsal for the Messiah.

P. S. Liddy's three hour feeding schedule was not recorded since it might get a little complicated to write it all in but it does happen. Wish the napes were that regular...

If you noticed writing in my blog is not on this schedule so I better run!!!! Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh the joys of being an LDS Mom, I don't know how you do all that and nurse too. Nursing in itself is an amazing feat to me. Good luck! I hope everything turns out how you want it too!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

YAY! good luck with the blessing and everything.

Becky said...

Oh I am tired just reading that. Good luck. I am busy but I guess I have nothing to complain about.

Mike and Mindy Williams said...

Sounds similiar!! :) What we didn't know growing up all those years in Utah! ;)
I was just called as YW President too...we should swap ideas and stories. How many girls do you have? We have only 8, and I'm finding that to be the biggest problem! I remember in YW we had 8+ in each class! :)