Saturday, December 5

Grandma and Papa Come to Visit

We look forward to my parent's visit all year long. This year was extra special as they came for Thanksgiving and the start of the Christmas Season. The week went by all to quickly so we enjoyed every minute.






Road Trip to Palmyra NY



The Palmyra Temple



The Smith Farm














The Hill Cumorah

Biddy has been ready to walk for weeks

I think she was waiting for Grandma and Papa
to see her take those first steps by herself.

The Whitmer Farm

Lunch at a classic 50's Diner

Happy Thanksgiving

We are Thankful for Airplanes

A New Tradition at Sleigh Bell Christmas Tree Farm






The Perfect Tree


Timber


It was as big as it looks. Almost 12 ft Tall








We love them so much and are so grateful for the wonderful memories we made while they were here.

3 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Corrinne, You and your family is so awesome. I Just love reading your posts.

Tiffany said...

So fun, one day I want to cut down my own tree. But for now I'm happy with hunting in a lot, as long as it's real, I'm happy. Your cute fam is so adorable, you look great by the way!

Karen said...

How fun!!! I'm looking forward to our parents visiting next semester. Mom Craven looks SO good!! You look beautiful, too. Your house looks incredible! Looks wonderful for your family.