Wednesday, November 17

Shutterfly for the Holidays

I love Christmas cards, sending and receiving. This year I am going to use Shutterfly. I have done other stuff in the past but not this year. Shutterfly has the cutest designs and an awesome promotion going on right now for all you bloggers. I am caching in right now by writing this post-you can ask me about that later. What I am excited about are their new folded cards so I can put a bunch of pics on the card and share a little story about my family's adventure this year. It is going to be awesome. You have to go check out the designs.


I also did some research on calendars- making one for the Mother in Law- and Shutterfly had the cutest ones hands down and a great price. I am super excited about it.

I have used Shutterfly to make really cute photo books for myself and for gifts as well and they usually always have a great promotion like free shipping or half price on duplicates.

This year I am thinking about sending out Valentines Cards too. I have always wanted to start that tradition.

So make sure you check out Shutterfly before you do anything else for the Holidays.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll check them out.

Heidi gail walls said...

I Love sending and recieving christmas cards as well. I am thinking and most likely will be sending out valentines day cards. Starting traditions is so fun. Also about Shutterfly i love that website. The other one i love is snapfish. In fact this year for christmas i ordered some photo cards to send out from our family and i made a family calendar. (Jensen Family) of course that includes uncle larry and aunt susan and their family, our family, and my uncle paul and his family. The family my grandparents raised. It's going to be so fun to give these gifts to Larry and Susan and the family. I think i ordered the calendars from Snap fish. Those are my 2 favorite sites. Sorry to ramble on.