Monday, May 12

Sisters

One of my friends lost her sister on Saturday. She was 23 and serving a full time mission for the LDS church when she collapsed and died of heart failure. I feel so deeply for her loss and can't help but ponder on the pain and heart-break losing a sister would cause. I love my sisters so much and wanted to tell them just how grateful I am for each of the wonderful and unique relationships I have with them. Their examples teach me, their words strengthen me and their spirits life me. Mys sisters are such a part of who I am today and what I will continue to be. For those of you who have sisters tell them how much you love them. To my dear friend who lost her sister what a blessing to know that the special bond that exists between sisters is eternal. She will always be your sister and I will always have my sisters. That is truly a blessing worth remembering today.


Rub-A-Dub-Dub four girls in a tub
1984


Swings at Payson Lakes
1989


Christmas Eve
1995


Zions
1998


Blowing Kisses
2002


Bryce Canyon
2007


5 comments:

Morgan Fife said...

Your redheaded sister is hot.

Cami said...

I love sisters photos. It's nice that you have so many pictures with all of you together; treasures!

Jennie Fife said...

I love you and I can't wait to see you! You have always been my best friend and I am so thankful for that.

Kellie said...

Ahh! So cute! I love all of you guys!

Tiffany said...

I had heard about that sister missionary, and had prayed for her family, I hope your friend felt my prayers, I'm also glad she has someone like you to get her through it. Your sisters are SO DARN CUTE!! I loved getting to know them a bit, what would we do without sisters. Great post, thanks.