Saturday, August 9

Due Date

Since today is my "due date" and my blogger baby says 0 days to go I figured some of you might be curious about our baby. Well we are curious too. She has not shown up yet and she keeps me guessing.... After a four hour stay at the hospital early Monday morning with very convincing false labor I have continued to have consistent contractions all week. They get promising in the evening and then fizzle out by the time I go to bed. My doctor says I am stuck in the latent phase of labor. My body is having a hard time turning the corner to active or hard labor. I guess she just isn't ready yet. Keep praying I can turn the corner soon so we can all meet this patient little girl.

4 comments:

The Henrich Family said...

oh Corinne...I can't wait to hear your news and see pics of that little sweetie. I'll be praying for you that things happen quickly. love ya! mel

Anonymous said...

Corrinne- Your precious little one i know will show up soon! I will be praying for you. I can't wait to come and visit your blog and see and hear that she has arrived. I pray all will go well with labor and delivery and you and the baby will be healthy and that everything will work out. I also will be praying things happen soon... real soon... and QUICK! i bet your mom is real anxious and exicted as you, burke, and jennah and susannah! is that one of your girls' names?

Julie Moore said...

Oh, the joy of going over your due date! You are so patient and positive about the whole thing - way to go. I'm guessing she comes VERY soon - can't wait to hear the news! Hugs!

Natalie Sue said...

Congratulations! I just got the email from Burke! She's gorgeous! You can tell she fits into your family! I'm so happy for you guys!