Thursday, September 11

Jennah's First Day of School



Today was Jennash's first day of preschool. It was extra special because Grandma and Grandpa Craven are here visiting. Grandpa helped Jennah get dressed in her special outfit and Grandma got to pick Jennah up and meet her teacher Mrs. Henderson. Jennah was very excited about going to school and had a "fun time". When we asked what they did the conversation went like this...
Jennah "I colored an apple and a cherry"
Mom "What color did you color them?"
Jennah, "Red, but Mom it was silly, they didn't give me a green crayon so I had to color the stem and the leaf red too."
Isn't it amazing how fast our little babies grow up!!!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, she's so adorable! I'm SO happy that her grandparents got to share this special day!

Missy said...

Love her princess backpack!

Becky said...

I can't believe that she is going to school! Wow! She looks so cute. I love the backpack. Amber has a lunch box that looks just like that. Don't ask...I know, just a little early to buy a lunch box....I couldn't help myself.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun times! have fun with your mom and dad and everything.