Thursday, June 11

Funny enough for the Digest?

I love reading the hysterical and true to life antidotes people send into Readers Digest. I have always wanted to send one in and finally had an experience that I thought might just have a chance. Tell me what you think. Oh and I think Susanna is the funniest!!!

Yet again my daughters ages five and three were racing each other to the car. To no surprise my oldest tagged the van first and touted "I'm the fastest." My three year old continued to huff and puff her way to the finish line where she declared with triumph "I'm the cutest!!!"

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

send it send it send it!!! that is the best thing i have heard for a long time!

Missy said...

That's so funny! I would send it in.

Miriamgreen11 said...

very cute!!!! Susanna is a killer! Hahahhaa.... :D

Becky said...

I think you should send it. Cracked me up!