Thursday, February 25

Rock Star

Yesterday was a snow day and J..h had fun being a rock star. She decked herself in hot pink from head to toe, put on some glam makeup and wore bright pink braids in her hair. She used my lint brush as a microphone and performed her own original song. It was entitled " I wonder who I am" and she sang bout how she could be like lots of different things i.e. a rose, a stuffed hamster, a white cat, a ring, a bouncy ball etc. The best part is that as she named the items she took them out of her purse and threw them at the "audience". I don't know where she go the idea from since we have never watched Hannah Montana etc. I guess it is instinctual for little girls to want to be divas. If I were a good Mom I would have caught all this with video and taken some pics. If she does it again I promise I will but until then I had to write so I would never forget my little rock star!

0 comments: