Tuesday, September 7

Got Yogurt!


Biddy loves yogurt. I buy four huge containers of the yopliat yogurt( the only kind that doesn't have the little pieces of fruit in it which none of my girls like) and she can go through them in a week. She eats it with spoon and then she will drink it out of the bowl. When she is done she has yogurt in her nose, her hair and hands. Today I though I would try it in a cup. I thinned it with milk- stretch the budget:) so it was easier to drink. She ate/drank two cups full for breakfast and still wanted more! What a silly girl.

On another note she is doing amazing with the potty training. In fact I can honestly say we are not training any more. I was skeptical that three day potty training on her second birthday would work. But since my potty training experiences so far where nightmares I had nothing to loose. It was the best choice ever. There was absolutely no power struggle and Biddy loves the potty. It has been almost a month and our every twenty minute trips to the potty are over. Now she tells me when she needs to go potty and can hold it until we get there. She still wears pull ups for naps and night time but we are full time panties other then that - even when we go on extended shopping trips! I am so proud of her.

0 comments: