Tuesday, January 10

It’s A . . .

Girl!!!!

I have to admit I was a little nervous about the thought of having a boy.  It would be a big change for me.  Although I know I would love a boy and everything would be fine it freaked me out a little to think about all that boy stuff.  I was thrilled to find out it was a another girl.  She is going to fit right in at our house and have all the clothes, toys and cute pink stuff she needs. 

The news did not even phase Burke who had been calling our baby a “she”from the beginning   He is a great girl daddy. 

The girls were excited too.  They wanted a brother but when I reminded them how stinky boys are the agreed a sweet little girl was much better.

The ultrasound showed us a perfect baby ten finger and toes.  She is measuring just right and has developed everything properly. We can’t wait to welcome this new little girl into the family on June 16th.   

4 comments:

Karen said...

Of course it's a girl. Doesn't Jennie have 4 boys?! She's getting all the boys and you're getting all the girls. It works out! Woohoo!

Missy said...

So much fun for you to have so many sweet little girls! My mom had 5 girls before she got her boys!

The Hatch Family said...

Congrats Corinne, that's always super exciting!! We just found out we are having a boy after a month of thinking it was a girl. My doctor changed his mind now and my kids are thrilled, especially Trent. Hannah decided maybe she does want a girl now though because Trent has been such a pill to her lately, that's what she says anyway. Hope all goes well for you!!

The Henrich Family said...

I'm so behind on my blog readings and just saw this news. CONGRATS! So happy for your family. Love you.