Friday, January 13

Girls Week

I finally spoiled myself and spent a week in UT with my Mom and Sisters.  I left Burke behind to take care of the kids.  Knowing they were in in such good hands left me to enjoy the time with my family.  I have three new nieces and nephews that needed lots of snuggle and kisses.  We spent every day together and did some fun stuff including touring the New Natural History Museum, shopping, eating out at yummy restaurants, strolling Temple Square, visiting with my Grandparents, getting cute new haircuts, talking, laughing and more talking.   I love my famiy so much and am determined to make girls week an annual event. 

 

100_7742100_7746

I took this picture because Azure butterflies are JJ and Zana’s favorite kind. 

100_7756

100_7753

2 comments:

Karen said...

So fun!! All of you look wonderful and it's fun to see you all together.

Heidi gail walls said...

Such fun... so who had the babies? was it Ashley, Lindsey, and Jennie?