Monday, May 21

Busy May

We had a lot to do this month  in preparation for the end of the school year and for the new baby to come. 

I made two nursing covers out of some cute fabric my sister gave me.

IMG_0489  IMG_0487IMG_0467IMG_0468

I am not the only one worn out by my sewing. . .

IMG_0492

Susanna got to make a Fiesta Float for the parade at school.  It was a lot of fun creating it as a family.  Everyone added something the the float to make it special.

IMG_0406IMG_0408

Biddy loved the parade.

IMG_0403

The Girls also had a book character parade at school.  They both dressed up as their favorite “American Girl”.

IMG_0481

Jennah was Samantha and Susanna was Kit.

.IMG_0479

They looked so cute and got lots of compliments.

Jennah had her final piano recital with Miss Sherri.  She played three pieces completely from memory and did a wonderful job.  I am so proud of how hard Jennah works at the piano.  She practices every day without me having to remind her.  She is gaining a real appreciation for music and is going to be a great pianist someday.

IMG_0497IMG_0498

0 comments: