Tuesday, May 1

Girlfriends

My friend Melanie and I had a chance to break away for lunch while our hubbies watched the kids.  It was so much fun to indulge in hours of girl talk over Italian style Panini's and gelato.   She is one of my best friends here in Texas and I am going to miss her like crazy when we move.  She is always there to listen to all  my crazy plans and helps\ me solve any problem big or small.  She shares my obsession with Vampire Diaries, appreciates my cheesy sense of humor, and indulges my need to be the center of attention.  She is smart and funny and is an awesome Mom.  She is my life-line; always willing to watch my kids at the drop of a hat.  I am so lucky to have her and so many other great friends in my life.  All my Texas girlfriends make me laugh, help be be a good Mom, and inspire me to be a better me. I love them all and am glad we will be forever friends.      

100_7833IMG_0014

3 comments:

Jason and Dana said...

Corinne, that totally made me tear up. I know how hard it is to leave Melanie behind! And you, but you'll be the one leaving so it won't be hard to leave you. I miss you guys. Love the picture of you and Mel. You look so adorable pregnant!! When is the next time you'll be in UT?

Heidi gail walls said...

You are one cute pregnant gal! so when u moving?

Melanie said...

Awww, just catching up on my friend's blogs. This was such a sweet post!! I can't believe you're leaving in 2 days! We will truly miss you and your sweet, fun, loveable family! I've truly been blessed to have you here these last two years and for all the great memories we've shared! We will definately be "forever friends!" Love you!