Tuesday, March 25

Easter Celebration

We had such a fun Easter this year. We took lots of pictures. To see all of them you can watch the little slide show. Here are the highlights of our Easter Celebration.

Saturday Morning Egg Coloring
Both Burke and I let Jennah pick out an egg coloring kit at different times. Jennah was so excited about each kit that we ended up making all the colors. Two pink....two green....two blue...the girls had lots of fun.








Easter Baskets

The girls have been sleeping late since the time change (yeah!!!) and I had to be to church early for choir so we had the Easter Bunny come after church. The girls put the eggs out before we left.
Before the Easter Bunny


After the Easter Bunny


Thanks to Grandma and Papa
for the fun presents








Easter Egg Hunt

The Easter bunny did a good job of hiding all the eggs while we were at church. Jennah found all of them, I hope. ( I can't remember if we colored 16 or 17 eggs? I guess I will find out in about a week yuck).

The triumphant egg hunter

Sweet Susanna


Me and my "happy" girls

Easter Dinner
We invited the Sister Missionaries and my seminary students to come to Easter Dinner. We had a lovely time and Jennah even helped! After dinner Jennah and I told the Easter Story. She is at the perfect age to start learning about the story of Jesus. When we asked her if Easter is about candy and the easter bunny she said "No. It is about Jesus" I hope our little "flannel board" story helped her learn why. The Sister Missionaries enjoyed our presentation and left us with a wonderful message as well. We feel truly blessed to have the knowledge that our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ lives. His atoning sacrifice and resurrection make it possible for me to be with my little family, whom I love so much , for eternity. For this I am truly grateful. Happy Easter!!!

Bryanna and Jennah making deviled eggs



What is Easter about?


The Easter Story

0 comments: