Monday, March 3

February Update

Hello Family and Friends,

Another month has passed us by and we are so glad it is bringing us closer to spring. I am feeling much better now that I am well into my second trimester of pregnancy. We will find out boy or girl at the end of March. We are rooting for a boy since we don't have one yet and Burke and I are completely stumped on a girl name we can both agree on. He liked Ginger (that is what you name your cat) and I favored Bridget (Burke is convinced it is a stripper name) a boy would be good.

The girls are having a lot of fun despite the cold. Some highlights are puddle stomping, Teddy Bear day at the library, art lessons from Mom, the making of a Snow Pony, and the usual run around the house with kitchen utensils making as much noise as possible while Mom is trying to talk on the phone.


We hope all of you are doing well . If any of you have blogs I don't know about send me the link. Have a lucky March .

Love,

The Johnson Family

4 comments:

Kellie said...

I must tell burke that I am quite offended by the stripper remark! My Bridgette is sweet! Not a stripper! Gosh!

Jennie Fife said...

Susanna is getting so big. I can't believe it. I hope you have a boy too. Then you can name him Mack. But if it is a girl, what happened to the name Claire? I love that one. How about Molly, Eliza or Jane, I could keep going if you need help, just don't name her Grayson I am hoping for that one.

Corinne said...

Kellie, he is crazy!!! I think it is a super sweet name too but Burke has these weird connotations to certain names... I am sure if he met your cute little Bridgette he would change his mind. Besides Burke only says things like that to get a "reaction" from me.

Anonymous said...

hey burke and corinne!!
this is ann. how are you??
i looooove your site and i think your girls are so lovely! tell them i said hello :)

keep updating!