Friday, March 21

My Baby Sister is getting MARRIED!!!

It is so exciting that my baby sister Ashley is getting Married. The Wedding will be on June 21 2008 in the Salt Lake Temple. She is marrying a great guy(or so I hear, can't wait to meet him) Daniel Olsen. He proposed on Tuesday the 18th exactly 7 months from their first date. Daniel took Ashley to dinner and then to their "spot". I'm sure it was all very romantic and Ashley, true to Craven tradition, cried. Ashley and Daniel met in the singles ward last summer when Ashley came home from her mission. Daniel is currently going to school and is also a native to South Jordan so for now they will be living close to home which makes everyone very happy....although I am rooting for the East Coast for that eventual Masters Degree:) We are very excited to have Daniel join the family. I am excited to travel to UT for the wedding 7 months pregnant and all!!! I will be coming for a whole month so it will be awesome. I hope to see many of you while I am there and get to know Daniel My new brother.


The Happy Couple


Her Gorgeous Ring

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This article is blatant plagiarism.

Anonymous said...

Can it really be considered plagiarism if the original wasn't ever officially copywrited? Just a thought. Or perhaps it's still plagiarism, just not copywrite infringement.