Wednesday, August 12

Biddy is ONE!!!

My heart breaks a little when I think about my baby girl growing up but I also love the grown up girl Biddy is becoming. She is very active. She follows the girls around the house, finds her favorite toys and gets into plenty of mischief all on her own. She is right on track to say her first word as she loves to "sing" along with us and copy all the sounds we make. I think her first word will be banana since they are her favorite food. She can eat two whole bananas in one sitting. We are trying to transition to whole milk but she can tell when I mix it with her formula and sends the bottle flying so we will keep working on it. She has began to express some definite opinions and when she doesn't want something you know it! Most of the time she is easy to please and fun to play with.

The girls are slowly adjusting to having Biddy on their play level and share their toys with her. They love to make Biddy laugh and have a repertoire of silly songs, dances and expressions that put her in stitches.

She is still a Daddy's girl and when he comes home I cease to exist. He can't leave her alone for a minute without her breaking down in sobs. She loves to snuggle on his shoulder and give him hugs. It is so cute.

Biddy and I have fun singing songs, reading books and taking baths. I love how she puts her feet up so I can put on her pants when we get dressed, wakes up happy every morning, climbs up on my legs when she wants me to hold her, giggles when I give her kisses, falls asleep in her sleepy wrap, and is now and forever my Biddy.

We Love You

1 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

What a beautiful baby! can't believe she is one!