Saturday, August 1

Small Farm...Big Fun

When I heard about a farm in Stow MA where you could cut your own flowers for $5.50 I knew we had to make a visit. J....h knows we do not pick flowers from people's yards and collects various types of flowering weeds instead. It was heaven to be able to pick any flower she wanted!!!

Blooming Tepee
Flower Heaven.

J....h got very good with the scissors and collected at least one of each type of flower.

Flower Girl
My Girls
I couldn't help noticing that S.....a is sitting on a rock, Biddy has a grouch face and all of them are holding something to keep them happy....
Having picture dejavu??

Family Picture
Wait a minute....where is Daddy?
He was a trooper and helped the Kurbans move today
Just when you thought the day couldn't get any better I found a Dairy Queen!!!


Biddy's first taste of Ice Cream

I think she liked it:)

The fruit of our labors

Thanks Ellen P for recommending Small Farm.
My table looks beautiful and J....h declared today's Adventure a complete success!!

7 comments:

Becky said...

I wanna go! This looks like so much fun.

Christina said...

What a cute place. I love the bouquet! Very pretty, Jennah!

ellen said...

That made up for the last time you tried one of my ideas! :)

Tiffany said...

So fun, I want to pick flowers someone else has labored to grow!! The arrangment is beautiful, you have a talent.

Julie Moore said...

Oh that looks like my kind of fun!!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous bouquet!

The Henrich Family said...

LOVE the tee-pee, what a great idea. Your girls are beautiful...just like you!