Wednesday, March 24

Pizza Night


We love homemade pizza and have so much fun making our favorites together. After Biddy showed up I stopped making it for a while because it took too much work to make my dough from scratch. Then I discovered the ready made pizza dough in the deli of my Super Walmart. It is only .88 and tastes just as good as mine. I can also throw it in the freezer and pull it out the morning of pizza night to defrost. I know I sound like an infomercial but I just have to thank Walmart for helping me make my life simple and delicious.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I need more info on this pizza dough of yours...I love homemade pizza!

Christina said...

Thanks for the tip! I love blog-infomercials. They advertise things that I would actually use! BTW, I can't believe how LONG all of your guys' hair is getting! Holy hannah! Beautiful!

Jesse said...

I love the premade pizza dough too!! I get mine at stop&shop and do the exact same thing - I freeze it, and then take it out that morning and let it thaw and rise all day. The kids love making their own pizza too. Fun!!