Monday, March 29

Tea Party

I finally got my act together and arranged a play date with J..h's favorite friend from school. She wanted to have a tea party and requested a menu of milk, water, strawberry rolls, apples with peanut butter, raisins, and crackers.

When she got home from school and saw this spread she was amazed!


I surprised myself a little too.
Everything came together without consulting
Family Fun
or Martha!

Strawberry Butterflies

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

It was worth flexing my creative muscles
to put smiles on these faces.

4 comments:

Julie Moore said...

You are the cutest mom!

Amy said...

That is adorable. Nice work. And I love the seasonal table too. :)

Christina said...

I love it! You are so creative! This reminds me of our Tea Party! Savy loved it SO much! Great job, mom! :)

Miriamgreen11 said...

These snacks are awesome! Very very cute indeed. :)