Thursday, April 1

I ALWAYS get what I want!

My mantle has been looking very bare since Christmas and I have been wishing for a pair of topiaries. The problem is that nice topiaries are a pretty penny. I had almost given up when.....


Don't you love them!
Well you better because I made them

I found the pots at the dollar store.
They were originally white with
orange and green speckle paint.

I created the patina with some
metallic spray paint and a rag.

The tree tops came from an online craft store
and the willow branches were gathered from my
own backyard. I used plaster to anchor the trees
in the pots and finished them off with some moss.

They are exactly what I wanted and
I did it for under $40 bucks.

1 comments:

Christina said...

Nicely done! :) I love them. The pots are amazing! You never cease to amaze! :)