Monday, June 7

Sunday at the Falls


We woke up to 50 degree temps and rain on Sunday but we didn't let it dampen our spirits. Fortunately I was prepared with warmer clothes and rain jackets so were still able to enjoy Niagara Falls.

View of both falls from the Observation Deck

American Falls

Horse Shoe Falls

On the Maid of the Mist

The girls were style'n in their blue rain ponchos

American Falls

Into Horseshoe Falls


Water to the Left

Water to the Right

drenched in the middle and

Terrified!
S..a would not let go of that fence to save her life.
She said she had fun on the boat but I am not so sure.

J..h on the other hand, had a blast.

Biddy had a good time too but Kitty got a little wet.

A nice Asian man took this picture of us

hmmm I think something is missing...
We didn't get too wet and Burke and I
both thought the falls were Spectacular.

The sun came out later that evening so
we were able to enjoy camping KOA style.


This was our "Lodge"

It had all the comforts of home,

Plus a swing on the front porch,

Our own fire pit and picnic area.

J..h found me a perfect roasting stick.


S..a reinvented the smore.

Yes those are potato chips....gross!

We had a lot of fun today and I am so glad we are taking this road trip. It may have had a bumpy start but it was worth it!

2 comments:

The Henrich Family said...

looks like lots of FUN!

Jennie Fife said...

How fun, I am sooo jealous. The girls look so cute in their ponchos and the KOA looked perfect. The falls are amazing! I'm glad you got to see them.