Tuesday, February 5

Family Update January

Tuesday February 5th, 2008

Hello Family and Friends

Welcome to my new blog. My big sister Jennie, sisters are the best, made me this blog and she added all of my updates and pictures from the last two years. This is my very first post so I hope it goes well.




This month we celebrated Burke's 30th birthday.
Jennah helped me make him his very own birthday cake. She wanted to make it a football cake so I did my best. I need to practice my writing. That evening we got a babysitter and went to the Olive Garden with many of our close friends. We had a great time.


















Burke is devestated football season is over. It was a season of ups and downs. He was looking forward to a Packers/Patriots (his two favorite teams) Superbowl and frankly anything would have been better then Sunday's disaster. Fortunately he is taking two classes in school this semester so he won't have much time to cry over it. Lets hope he does as well as last semester and score some more A's. Way to go Burke!

Susanna is as darling as ever. At her latest check up she weighed 25 lbs and is getting taller too. Lately she has been obsessed with the camera. She gets all dressed up and says "smile? smile?" We don't mind taking lots of pictures, even though most of them are of her running towards the camera . We are trying to teach her the art of posing. She is getting the hang of it.



Last week Jennah came down stairs with her "suitcase" and her pillow announced she was going camping. Burke was kind enough to build her a tent in the family room. She is never bored and we get a kick out of all her little adventures.



I went to my 12 week check up and everything is looking great. Our little baby is growing and has a good strong heart beat. I am still very tired and take every chance I can to snatch a little rest. I am trying to get over a very bad cold and can't wait till I have some more energy.



Well thats all for now. We love you all and miss you tons!

6 comments:

Morgan Fife said...

I am shocked that you would have to teach Susannah how to pose for a camera. I thought that all Cravens instinctively knew how to pose for a camera? I know that Dashiel is a master.

Jennie Fife said...

Your post is great! I am glad that you got it figured out.

Cami said...

Yay for blogging! Congratulations on the expected baby; I can't wait to meet him/her. Cute cake!

Missy said...

Hey, Corinne! Blogging is fun! I'm glad you're doing it now. I always look forward to your updates. You can look at my blog if you want and have time. http://nomralpainsandpleasures.blogspot.com

Congrats on the baby!

The Henrich Family said...

Hello! Love the updates Corinne. Your girls are beautiful. Welcome to the blogging world!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update, Corinne! I love your house and the pictures of your girls. They're getting so big!