Thursday, February 14

Happy Valentines Day

I love Valentines day. The idea of a whole day devoted to telling everyone you love them just makes me happy. So I am taking advantage of the holiday to tell all of you just how much I love you! As I get older( I am in my late twenties now) I can look back on the years and recognize how the love, friendships, advice, and encouragement from all of you has helped shape who I am becoming. I will be eternally indebted to you for your charity to me and hope that in some small way I have touched your life as you have touched mine. I know I would be truly alone without the love of my family and my friends. Thank you! And I LOVE YOU! It just so happens I miss you all very much too (but I try not to think about that) Hopefully this will warm your heart while we are apart(I did not mean for that to rhyme...cheesy but true).

Happy Valentines Day Love Corinne

I added a little slide show that has pictures from valentines days over the last 5 years. Enjoy!

0 comments: