Tuesday, February 26

You Really Know You are Pregnant When...

  • Twelve hours of sleep is still not enough.
  • Your four year old complains she has watched too many movies.
  • Every day is pajama day.
  • McDonalds has you order memorized "large fries and a coke...right?"
  • You break down in sobs while watching Disney movies.
  • Your husband begs you for leftovers of anything.
  • Your four year old worries that the baby is going to break your belly if it gets bigger.
  • Ice cream, gummy bears and toaster struedal make up your balanced diet.
  • The only thing you are sleeping with are saltine cracker crumbs.

7 comments:

Kellie said...

This really made me laugh! I totally agree especially the pajama day! So cute!!

The Henrich Family said...

I'm THRILLED for that little baby on the way. Sad for you, that you aren't feeling the best. Good luck, my friend! It's worth it in the end...that's the thing to always remember.

Karen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! This is the first I'm hearing that you're expecting number 3. I also just found you through Jennie's blog...YAY!! I hope you start feeling better soon. Do you normally feel better as the pregnancy goes on? I hope so. Come check us out at our blog.
Love,
Karen, Kevin and Ethan Bourne

Missy said...

So funny and true! I hope you get feeling better soon. Of course, we all know, when one pregnancy complaint leaves, another comes to take its place! :)

Becky said...

This is so true. I am into the 3rd trimester and I can't get enough sleep!! Good luck. I will be thinking of you!

Becky

Natalie Sue said...

Oh, I'm feelin it too, sista! Good luck... good thing cute little sweet babies come of it. I hope you feel better soon.....then comes the discomfort. But I think that's more bearable than the sick part!

Jennie Fife said...

What are you talking about? I'm not pregnant and you just described my everyday life, except for the big belly. At McDonald's I order the "Dashiel special"; cheeseburger, ketchup only, no meat.