Monday, February 25

Jennah's New Snow Friend

Saturday was the perfect day to play in the snow. The sun was shining and the snow was fresh and soft. Just my luck Burke was swamped with homework so after much begging Jennah and Susanna convinced me to take them outside. Not that I don't like to play in the snow I just prefer to stay inside and make the hot chocolate. After "Snowphie "Jennah's "best snow friend in the whole wide world" melted (it was slightly traumatic) we promised we would build a new snow friend . However Jennah decided she wanted a snow pony. For those of you who know me I can't back down from a creative challenge so let me introduce.... "Pinkie Pie" our first ( and only) snow pony. "Pinkie Pie" is her favorite My Little Pony. Jennah helped me pack the snow, color her face, and make her hair. As you can see from the little movie clip we have prepared Jennah for the fact that, like "Snowphie", Pinkie Pie will also melt.



Jennah and Pinkie Pie


Did you know that markers color snow?


Burke captured the moment beautifully



1 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Wow! I'm impressed at the snow-carving talent! How fun... although it's rough to play in the cold. So cute though!