Friday, May 29

Johnson Family Pictures

My Brother in law Daniel is a hobby photographer. I have been wanting a good family photo for ages and some cute pictures of my girls as well. I could not pass up the opportunity for Daniel to do a photo shoot with us. A few days before we left we finally found an evening free. Yet as fortune would have it, an hour before pictures the Doctor was diagnosing Liddy with an ear infection and a croup cough. During the photo shoot Burke came down with the Stomach Flu and then Susanna.... what was wrong with her you ask? She was THREE. Anyway considering the material he had to work with I think these pictures came out beautiful. I love them and am glad that we did the photo shoot despite the circumstances.

Jennah loved getting her picture taken .
She did exactly what Uncle Daniel told her to do.

I love her pictures!!!
Susanna did not want her picture taken and refused to hold still. Daniel just clicked away and we prayed he would capture something. Amazingly he DID!!




Her True Colors

Liddy Ann
No Pictures of Liddy she started screaming the minute we set her down.


This picture makes me smile. Susanna would not sit in the picture she wanted to sit on a rock clear over on the other side of the garden. We found this rock and all took turns admiring it until she agreed that she could sit on that rock. As soon as we set Liddy down she was screaming so we gave her a flower then Susanna was upset because she wanted to hold something too. Jennah found the duck feathers so that helped. Then Ashley and I made a complete fool of ourselves convincing them to look up at the camera. What priceless memories!!!
Our Family


1 comments:

Tiffany said...

So fun! You look so beautiful. I love family pictures