Tuesday, December 9

Deck the Halls

My Christmas decorating has been completed for a while but with Burke out of town all last week I did not have any time to take pics( that I would not be embarrased to put on my blog:) So finnaly here is a glimpse of our Chirstmas decorations. And don't forget to vote for wich star you like best:) ( if you have no idea what I am talkig about go read my " getting to know your friends" blog entry)

Vintage Hand Blown Glass "Star"


The "angled" star



I made the little Christmas Dog in my 7th grade sewing class

Thank You for the cute block Nativity Jennie. The girls Love it!

I used fresh pine branches to make this spray. It smells wonderful!


3 comments:

Jennie Fife said...

Your house looks great. I decorated for the first time before Thanksgiving this year and I love it. The boys are doing a good job at not touching Mommies special things. I'm glad the girls like the blocks, I made them myself. Merry Christmas.

Christina said...

Very pretty! I love all you decor. For Enrichement tonight, we decorated the tables with fresh boughs too and they do smell wonderful, but they make a HUGE mess! We had to clean before we even had the party! :)

Becky said...

Oh it all looks so beautiful. You are so amazing Corinne. I wish my house looked so great. Tell Jennie I want to learn how to make the nativity blocks. Those are great!