Monday, May 31

Exactly What I Needed.

I know the Lord blessed J...h S...a today. Yesterday night J..h was sick. She is a horrible sick person and I was worried how I would take care of her needs today and get everything ready for the packers to come tomorrow. She woke up happy this morning- still a small temp- but happy. It was a miracle. Better yet S..a was happy to. As I look back on the day I realize that I didn't have to worry about them all day. They played together so well. They didn't watch or even ask for a single movie. I didn't hear a single argument and I think I had to track them down to find out if they were hungry. Needless to say I am all ready for tomorrow and I thank my Heavenly Father for giving me exactly what I needed.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I miss you Sister Johnson!

Blog Archive