Tuesday, January 29

Februaury 2006

Written February 6, 2006

Well another month has gone by here in Boston so I
thought I would send an update on the Johnson Clan.

Jennah has been cutting her 2 year old molars. It has
been an adventure but with lots of Tylenol, time outs
and a little patience we are keeping the meltdowns to
a minimum. She talks more and more and says the
silliest things. For example: in church she turned
around on the bench and put her hands up on the back.
A little baby was sitting behind us and he reached out
and touched her hand and Jennah exclaimed "Ouch Be
Nice!" We could not help laughing. She definitely has
personal space issues. We go to a play group once a
week and she is learning how to share and "be nice".
I hope it sticks around when the Baby comes.

Our little girl weighed 2.6 lbs at our last
appointment and keeps growing. This growth causes
minor heartburn and discomfort sleeping but overall I
can't complain. Only 3 more months to go!

I keep busy with the ward's sewing club were I made
Jennah a quiet book and am working on a tote-bag for
all her church books. I love teaching my Primary Class
of 7 turning 8 year olds and attended the first
baptism from my class on Saturday. It is so inspiring
to see their love for Heavenly Father and Jesus and
have such a strong desire to be baptized. It
strengthens my testimony every week.

Burke loves going to work right now. His department
is involved in a Critical Wartime Project. He spends
all day in the "classified room" developing new
strategies to help the air force solve a critical
wartime need somewhere in the world. I tried to get
him to tell me where and what(you know wife's
privilege) but he refuses. So I just have fun
knowing that if he really can't tell me it must be
really cool and important.

Well I guess that is all for now. Enjoy the pics and
have a good Valentines Day. We love you and miss
you!

P.S. the weather has still been really mild so we are
enjoying it as much as we can.

0 comments: