Wednesday, January 30

March 2007

Written March 16, 2007

So Burke made it to Alabama for his six week training
and I am here in sunny UT. I am so excited for this
gorgeous weather. We have been in a deep freeze in
MA. I would love to see everybody while I am here so
hopefully you will here from me soon or you are more
than welcome to call my cell or at my parents home.
Hope to see you soon!

Written March 25, 2007

Hello Craven Girls,

Conference is here once again and we have an
opportunity to have a girls night while the men go to
Priesthood session. It is a great excuse for me to see
all of you while we are visiting. Here is what I
propose:
Dinner at the Jerry Craven house 6 pm on Saturday
March 31st.

Since it is just us girls there will be no men to
object to a menu of yummy salads, rolls and dessert.
Let me know which you would like to bring.
I am not sure I have every ones e-mail so It would be
great if you would pass this on to your independent
children so everyone is invited. Send me an e-mail or
a ring so we can plan. See ya next week.

Here are the last pictures from our Apartment in Arlington.....







0 comments: