Tuesday, January 29

January 2006

Written January 7, 2006

Well it is typically the time to get the January Blues
but we are doing great!! Boston is having a thaw so it
has not been too cold. We have spent our days out
walking, running errands, making new friends and
enjoying the January sunshine. Jennah's next big
adventure is potty training. It is going slow, really
slow, ok, the truth... she won't even sit on her new
potty yet. But with time I am sure she will learn to
like it and get all the stickers she isn't earning
right now. Burke's work is trying to keep him busy but
he still does not have his highest clearance to read
classified materials. There is only so much
un-classified material to read in the military so he
is designing their division website instead. I am
feeling better all the time. Our latest ultrasound
confirms we are still having another girl. She
actually weighs over a pound and I can tell by her
constant jabs at my bladder and stomach that she is
getting bigger everyday. I am eating almost
everything I want, but dairy still gives me trouble.
So you see we are handling the January blues very
well. (easy to say since it is only the 6th wish us
luck with the rest of the month) Love you all!

0 comments: