Wednesday, January 30

September 2007

Written October 8, 2007

We are so excited to have fall here in New England.
It is so beautiful! The colors are spectacular and the
weather is warm, sunny and dry. It has been a fun
time of the year for our family too.

Susanna is starting physical therapy this month. We
really like her therapist and she comes to our home
once a week to help Susanna gain strength and balance.
She will be walking on her own in no time. She is
continuing to learn more new words and expresses her
self amazingly well for an 18 month old. Lately she
has been putting words together like "hi daddy", "more
milk", "where d'it go" and "look doggy". She and
Jennah love to play hide and seek and give each other
hugs and kisses.

Jennah loves her pre-school class and we have found
some little friends to share the fun with us. Last
week was E for Elephant and they had a great time.
While Susanna naps Jennah and I take walks in our
"magic forest". She loves to be a princess complete
with daisy crown and twiggy wand. She is excited for
her birthday on the 17th and tells everyone that she
is getting a purple bedroom for her birthday. I guess
Burke and I are going to have to get out the paint
brushes.

Burke is doing well in school. It keeps him busy but
he still manages to watch the Packers and the Patriots
whenever they play. Packers are 4-1 the Patriots 5-0.

Early morning Seminary has been going very well. I am
a little tired but the Lord is blessing me with more
energy than I dreamed I could have on under 8 hours of
sleep. For those of you who are not familiar with
seminary it is a religion class that I teach to the
14-18 year old youth in our congregation. They come at
6am every morning Monday through Friday for one hour
to study the Old Testament, memorize scriptures and
develop friendships. My students are dedicated and
eager to learn. Adam was baptized 8 months ago so it
is a lot of fun teaching him and watching his
knowledge and love for the Lord grow. I have
experienced a lot of growth myself. I am so grateful
for the opportunity to serve these youth.

We hope you are enjoying the fall colors and would
love to hear what you have been up to...







0 comments: