Wednesday, January 30

June 2007

Written June 3, 2007

We had a great month of may and are excited to share
all our news with you.

Susanna had a wonderful 1st birthday on the 6th. We
can't believe she is a year old. She is still the
happiest baby...so content. But we have some good
news she is now scooting. Yep she can scoot on her
bottom and also on her tummy. We are glad she is
making some effort to be mobile and I think she is
happier now that she can follow me around and get he
own toys. Although she may not be much of a mover she
sure is making strides in the language department.
Before she turned one she said her first word, baby.
She touches my nose and says "beep", says bye bye,
meows, moos, and barks. We love her to death!

Jennah is also super happy these days. She loves to
sing her favorite songs with mom and count the houses
when we go on walks around the neighborhood in the
mornings. It was a real treat that her Grandma Craven
and Great Grandpa Park came to visit for my Great
Uncle Bob's funeral. They stayed over Memorial day and
we visited the local "Mountains". Jennah got to
explore her make-believe world of princesses, castles,
pink unicorns, care bears and faeries with Grandma.
She has a wonderful imaginations. She is my joy!

Burke is busy with work and an intense 5 week MBA
summer class. In his spare time:) he plays with his
remote control car and attacks the forest outside our
door with his ax. Go Burke Go.

I love being in a neighborhood and am getting to know
some wonderful families with kids our girls' ages. We
feel so blessed! I got spoiled with my very own
lobster for Mothers day. I love lobster and it was
our first time cooking one ourselves. I discovered
the $1 fabric at Walmart and have been sewing doll
clothes and curtains. It is fun to be able to develop
my talents for interior design. I am working on our
house and also doing some work for a friend for pay.
I hope it will become a way for me to earn a little
money on the side while doing something I love.

Well that is our story. We hope all of you had a
merry May and would love to hear all about it!

Enjoy the pics!








0 comments: