Wednesday, January 30

May 2007



Written May 7, 2007

We had a wonderful time celebrating Susanna's First
Birthday Yesterday. We can't believe how fast she has
grown up. Thanks for the cards, phone calls and
gifts. We love you all and miss you a ton!





























































































Written May 24, 2007

Dear Park Family,

As you are aware Uncle Bob has passed away and his
funeral is this Saturday. I have purchased a flower
arrangement on behalf of Grandpa and our family for
the funeral in Weymouth. If any of you would like to
show your love and support by donating to the flowers
it would be greatly appreciated. I have fond memories
of Uncle Bob's visits to Utah. Seeing the two brothers
together always made me smile. I know it will mean a
lot to Grandpa and Uncle Bobs family to have flowers
there reading "Brother" and "Uncle."

Thanks


P.S. I attached my favorite picture of Uncle Bob and
Jennah reading stories together when we visited them
on the Cape last summer. I am glad she was able to
meet her great great uncle!

0 comments: